IAS TOPPER TINA DABI’s SUCCESS STORY
Tina Dabi was born in a middle-class Dalit family (SE) to mother, Himali Dabi, and father, Jaswant Dabi. Tina Dabi’s caste is Kamble. She wants to be a woman who performs well than the men. She always asked and suggest to the girls to appear in the civil service exams. When she was asked by media about her helped in the study, Tina Dabi said her parents and her boyfriend, Aamir encouraged her to study well and appear for the UPSC exam.
Tina Dabi wants to serve the people and that’s why she wants to make her career in IAS (Indian Administrative Service). So, every girl must take her as their role model and needs to work hard for the goals. She is a happy and active person.
TINA DABI Biography
|Real Name||Tina Dabi|
|Caste||Kamble (Scheduled caste)|
|Husband||Athar Aamir Khan|
|Exam Result Rank||1|
|Exam Roll Number||0256747|
|Date of Birth||November 9, 1993|
|Age During Exam||22 Years-old|
|No. of attempt in CSE||1|
|Optional Subject Chosen||Political Science|
|School Name||Convent of Jesus and Mary School|
|Collage Name||Lady Shree Ram Collage|
|Graduation PR. & Course Details||Political Science (Eco majors)- 81.5 %|
|Education Background||90.2% in 10th and 91.4% in 12th|
|Post Education Holder||No|
|Coaching Center||Studied at Delhi Coaching for a Year|
|Preferred Services||IAS > IPS > IFS > IRS(IT) > IRS(CE)|
|State Cadre Preferred by Candidate||Haryana|
When reporters asked about her hobbies, she replied that she like shopping very much as usual. She also likes to dance, sing a song and other activities. Tina Dabi said that studying the subjects on a regular basis is a key to achieving good marks and goal in any exams. And, that’s the reason why girls perform well than boys in most of the exams.
Tina Dabi began to study for the IAS exam for 11th standard itself. Now, she has become a celebrity in India and people everywhere talk about her abilities and achievements.
Tina Dabi Early Life
However, as her parents had cracked IES UPSC exam, she has a clear mindset at the early age about what she has to achieve. After her schooling from New Delhi, she joined B.A in Political Science at Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi.
From the first year of college, she started her preparation for UPSC exam at the age of 18.
Tina Dabi got 1st rank in the 12th ICSE board exam and got Student of the Year award by Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi.
With the deep interested in Political Science and History, she also takes place among the Political Science toppers from the 1st-year at the Delhi University.
One of the most important things in politics is the speech and Tina Dabi has a great speech. With the debater speech and knowledge, she also becomes vice speaker of the Youth Parliament in the Year 2012.
In 2016, she able to crack the UPSC exam in the very first attempt with 52.49% and becomes the first women from Scheduled Caste (ST) to get 1st rank in IAS UPSC Exam.
Tina Dabi Family, Caste, Boyfriend
She belongs to a middle-class SC Hindu family. Her father named, Jaswant Dabi is a general manager of BSNL and her mother named, Himani Dabi is a former Indian Engineering Service (IES) officer. And, she has a younger sister Ria Dabi.
Tina met Athar Aamir Khan for the first time in 2015 at the IAS felicitation ceremony at the DOPT (Department of Personnel and Training) office in Delhi.
Since, they came close to each other during their IAS training period at the institute “Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy for Administration” in Mussoorie, Uttarakhand.
During this time, they also went on a trip to the Netherlands, Paris, and Rome. On March 20, 2018, she got married to Athar Aamir Khan who is also an IAS officer.
Tina Dabi Marital Status
- Marriage Date: 20 March 2018 (Court Marriage)
- 7 April 2018 (Religious Marriage)
- Marriage Place: Jaipur, Rajasthan (Court Marriage)
- Pahalgam Club, Pahalgam, Kashmir (Religious Marriage)
Tina Dabi Career Profile
From her childhood, she was very intelligent and extraordinary in studies. She secured 100% marks in History as well as in Political Science in her 12th standard ICSE exam.
She completed her graduation (BA in Political Science) from the ‘Lady Shri Ram College for Women’, New Delhi. In 2016, she passed the IAS exam in her first attempt, with 52.49% marks.
In 2018, Tina Dabi conferred with President’s Gold Madel as she was the first in order to merits in the IAS batch 2016 and for successfully completed the two-year of the training session.
Tina Dabi Physical Apperience
Tina Dabi Height 5 ft 4 in (163 cm) and Weight 55 Kg (120 Pounds). Her Body Measurements are 34-28-34 Inches. Tina Dabi’s Waist Size 28 Inches and Hip Size 34 Inches. She wearing shoe size 8 and dress size 4. And, she has hair and eyes in black color.
So, let’s have a look at her favorite things.
- Favorite Food: Momos
- Favorite Actors: Shah Rukh Khan, Vin Diesel, Akshay Kumar, Aamir Khan
- Favorite Actresses: Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor
- Favorite Novelist: Jane Austen
- Favorite Restaurant: Barbeque Nation
- Favorite Destination: Netherlands, France, Italy
Salary (as in 2018): 56,100/month + other allowances (Junior IAS Officer)
Facts About Tina Dabi
- Both her parents had cracked UPSC Indian Engineering Services – IES exam before.
- After completing her schooling, she initially wanted to do B.Com, but she took admission in B. A. Political Science, and in the very 1st year she had started to prepare for UPSC Civil Services Examination.
- For her IAS preparation, she used to study for 9-12 hours and follows a fixed time plan for each and every subject.
- However, she has a deep interest in the Constitution of India and Indian politics from her school days. Her interest got reflected in her 1st-year result where she was among the toppers at the Delhi University in Political Science discipline.
- She is a prolific debater since her school days and was the Vice Speaker of Youth Parliament in 2012.
- In 2012, he was the Vice Speaker of Youth Parliament, 2012 where her performance was simply scintillating.
- Furthermore, in 2016, at the age of just 22, she cracked the IAS exam (UPSC 2015) in her very first attempt and secured 1063 marks out of 2025 (52.49%).
- She had opted for Haryana cadre as her 1st preference as she wanted to work for the women empowerment. But, the 2 vacancies in Haryana cadre were already allocated to the Scheduled Tribe (ST) category, after which she got the Rajasthan cadre which was her second preference.
- She considers her mother as her role model, who sacrificed her job for her career.
- However, she has a dream to become a Cabinet Secretary to the Government of India.
- On 29 June 2018, she won the prestigious President’s Gold Medal for her two-year training program at the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie.