Rajith Kumar is a famous Indian public speaker. Apart from that, he is also a writer and university lecturer from Kerala. He was born and raised in Attinga city to a middle-class family. Rajith Kumar rose to fame due to his participation in Bigg Boss Malayalam season 2 as a commoner.
Check out more about Rajith Kumar from the article.
Rajith Kumar age
He was born in Attingal, Thiruvananthpuram district in Kerala, India. Rajith Kumar’s age is 48 years. He belongs to a Hindu family.
Rajith Kumar Wiki
Well, here is all in short about Rajith Kumar’s personal life.
|Rajith Kumar Bio-Data|
|Full Name||Dr. Rajith Kumar R.|
|Other Name||Rajith Kumar|
|Profession||Public Speaker, Writer and University Lecturer|
|Birth Place||Attingal, Thiruvananthpuram, Kerala|
|Lives in||Kochi, India|
|Caste | Religion||Hindu|
|Debut Appearance||Bigg Boss Malayalam 2|
|Famous For||Bigg Boss|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Height||In Feet: 5.6 F|
In Meter: 1.69 M
|Family Background, Education|
|School||Government Model Boys Higher Secondary School, Attingal|
|College||Mar Ivanious College|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree in Botany Studies|
|Wife Name||Name Not Known|
|Favorite Things to Do||Reading|
|Favorite Indian Politician||Rajiv Gandhi|
|Favorite Author||Paulo Coelho|
Rajith Kumar Biography
Rajith Kumar was born and brought up in Attingal with his family. He did his schooling at Government Model Boys Higher Secondary School, Attingal.
After completed schooling, Rajith took admission to Mar Ivanious College for further studies.
He was named the best understudy there and completed a master’s degree and passed the principal rank M.Phil and doctorate in Microbiology. He is a Botany lecturer at Sree Sankara College, Kalady and an activist.
Rajith Kumar entered the Bigg Boss Malayalam season 2 on 5th January 2020. In addition, he made his way into the house along with Sujo Mathew.
Rajith has a long history of making sexist and homophobic comments at various public forums. In 2013, while having a conversation with students, he stated that girls who wear jeans give birth to transgender kids’.
Then, Ms. Shobhana George had complained against him in the Human Rights Commission. Rajith had claimed that ‘The babies born to women who wear jeans turn out to be autistic’ and ‘If girl jump, their uterus gets displaced and they cannot get pregnant’.
Apart from that, Rajith gave many controversial statements on television and as a result, the government of Kerala denounced him for his gender insensitive messages to society.
Career and Profession
Dr. Rajith has written many books in his career such as;
- Thiricharivu: The Power of Discrimination
- Enne Vismayipicha Quran Sookhhangal
- Srimad Bhagavad Gita Sandhesham
- Ennil Karunaniracha Bible
- Unaru Unaru
- Vijayathikku 22 Padikal: Steps to success
- Gita Mahathvam 8. Ramayanam
- Enne Njaniyakkunna Bhagavat Gita
- Shri Mahabhagavata Rahasyam
- Mahabharatacharitham: Ithihasa Rahasyangal
Rajith Kumar received Dr. Ambedkar Excellency Service National Award from former Union minister Sri. Sangha Priya Goutham on 9 December 2017 at New Delhi.
Some interesting facts about Rajith Kumar
- Does Dr. Rajith smoke? No
- Does Dr. Rajith drink alcohol? Not Known
- Rajith is a writer and has written more than 10 Malayalam books.
- KK Shailaja, the minister of health and social justice of Kerala has barred him from attending government programs.
- At the counseling session held in Kasaragod, he has claimed that the parents of children who are not of good character become autistic and will suffer from cerebral palsy.
- At present(Jan 2020), he is contesting in the TV reality show Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2.
- Rajith Kumar has many followers on his social media platforms Facebook(33K) and he often uploads pictures of his personal and professional life on FB.
So, that’s all about Bigg Boss contestant Rajith Kumar’s Biography. At the end of the article, let us know your favorite contestant’s name in the comment box.