Radhika Pandit is an Indian actress and she predominantly works in the Kannada film industry. She is considered one of the most versatile actresses in the Kannada cinema. Radhika made her acting debut through ‘Moggina Mansu’ in 2008 and became famous for the portrayal of character roles in the Kannada films.
Check out more about Radhika Pandit from the article.
Radhika Pandit Age
She was born on 7 March 1984 in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Radhika Pandit is 35 years old. And, she belongs to a typical middle-class Indian family and follows the Hindu religion.
Radhika Pandit Wiki
Well, here is all in short about actress Radhika Pandit’s bio-data and personal life. Let us have a look at the table.
|Radhika Pandit Bio-data|
|Real Name||Radhika Pandit|
|Birthdate||7 March 1984|
|Religion | Caste||Hindu|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Reading, Music|
|Debut Appearance||Moggina Mansu (2008)|
|Famous For||Krishnan Love Story(2010)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Height||5.3 in Feet|
1.60 in Meter
|Figure Type||Hourglass Slim|
|Family Background, Education|
|Father Name||Krishnaprasad Pandit|
|Mother Name||Mangala Pandit|
|Sister Name||Gourang Pandit|
|Born Place||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Current City||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|School||Cluny Convent High School, Mallewaram, Bangalore|
|College||Mount Carmel College, Bangalore|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Husband and Children|
|Marriage||9 December 2016|
|Social Media Accounts|
Radhika Pandit Biography
Radhika Pandit was born in Bangalore and also raised in there. She started her primary schooling at Cluny Convent High School, Malleswaram, Bangalore.
Then she completed a Bachelor of Commerce from Mount Carmel College, Bangalore.
Radhika has a deep interest in acting since childhood. She started her acting career with the film Moggina Mansu, 2008s Kannada language romantic drama film directed by Shashank.
Prior to that, she wanted to become a teacher but during the final year of college, a role in television serial ‘Nandagokulawas’ offered to her without an audition. Actress Radhika rose to fame after her appearance in Alemari, 2012 drama film.
Radhika belongs to a Hindu family. Her father’s name is Krishnaprasad Pandit who is a stage and movie personality and her mother’s name is Mangala Pandit.
She was born and raised in her parental grandfather’s house in Malleswaram. Radhika has one younger brother named Gourang Pandit.
Height and Body Stats
Radhika Pandit’s height is 5.3 feet or 1.60 in a meter and her weight is around 50 kg. In addition, Radhika’s figure measurement is about 34-26-35 inches approximately. Moreover, she has no tattoo on her body.
Radhika Pandit married to Yash on 9 December 2016 in a private ceremony in Bangalore. Yash is also a very famous film actor in India, known for very popular film KGF.
Yash and Radhika met for the first time at the set of tv serial Nandagokula in 2007 and then they started dating each other and stayed away from the media.
After a long time of dating, they got engaged in August 2016. In 2018, the couple was blessed with a daughter named Arya and then on 30 October 2019, their second child, a son, was born.
Read the biography of actor Prabhas
Acting Career and Films
Radhika Pandit debuted her acting career with the film Moggina Mansu, 2008s Kannada language romantic drama film directed by Shashank.
Then from 2009 to 2012, she appeared in many popular movies like Olave Jeevana Lekkachaara, Love Guru, Krishnan Love Story, Gaana Bajaana, Hudugaru, Alemari, Breaking News, Addhuri, 18th Cross, Sagar & Drama.
From 2012 to 2016, she acted in several other films like Bahaddur, Mr.& Mrs.Ramachari, Endendigu, Zoom, Doddmane Hudga & Santhu Straight Forward.
Moreover, in 2019, Radhika portrayed Lakshmi in Kannada’s romantic film Aadi Lakshmi Purana.
Awards & Achievements
Radhika was nominated and won many awards as Best Actress throughout her career such as:
- Filmfare Award South & Karnataka State Film Award for Moggina Mansu (2009-10)
- Innovation Film Award & Suvarna Film Award for Olave Jeevana Lekkachaara (2010)
- Filmfare Award South & South Scope Cine Award for Love Guru(2010)
- Suvarna Film Award & Filmfare Award South for Krishnan Love Story (2011)
- TV9 Star Award & SIIMA & The Bangalore Times Film Awards for Addhuri (2013)
- SIIMA for Dilwala(2014)
- IIFA Utsavam & SIIMA & IBNLive Movie Awards for Mr. and Mrs. Ramachari(2016)
Some interesting facts about Radhika Pandit
- Does Radhika Pandit smoke? No
- Does Radhika Pandit drink alcohol? Not Known
- She aspired to become a teacher after completing her studies.
- Radhika also did commercial of soap Sumangali.
- Apart from being an actress, Pandit is also a playback singer.
- In the Times Poll, she was voted many times as one of the most popular actresses in the Kannada cinema.
- Radhika has endorsed many brands such as Orra Jewellery & KFL Nirmal Coconut Oil.
- She has worked as a brand ambassador for the Right to Education in Karnataka.
- Radhika also appeared in television series Nandagokula and Kadambari.
- Radhika has many followers in south India and on her social media accounts such as Instagram & Facebook.
So, that’s all about Yash’s wife Radhika Pandit. At the end of the article, let us know your favorite celebrity couple’s name in the comment box.