Kuldeep Singh Sengar is an Indian politician. In 2017, He joined the Bharatiya Janata Party and elected as MLA from Bangarmau on a BJP ticket. He became a news headline due to the Unnao Case. Check out more about Kuldeep Singh Sengar from the given article.
Kuldeep Singh Sengar Wiki
Let’s take a quick look at the given table of unnao MLA.
|Real Name:||Kuldeep Singh Sengar|
|Known Name:||Kuldeep Singh Unnao MLA|
|Famous for:||1. MLA of Unnao |
2. Elected BJP MLA from Bangarmau
3. Unnao Rap Case
|Political Party:||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Date of Birth/DOB/Birthday:||Year 1966|
|Age:||53 Years Old (in 2019)|
|Birthplace:||Unnao, Uttar Pradesh|
|Height (Approx):||in centimeter: 165 cm|
in meter: 1.65 m
in feet inches: 5' 5"
|Weight (Approx):||in kilograms: 60 kg|
in pound: 132 lbs
|Hair Colour:||Salt & Pepper|
|Zodiac Sign:||Not Known|
|Marriage Date:||Not Known|
|Wife/Spouse:||Sangeeta Sengar (politician)|
|Children:||Son: Not Known|
|Parents (Family):||Father: Name Not Known|
Mother: Name Not Known
|Home Town:||Unnao, Uttar Pradesh|
|Facebook:||Kuldeep Sengar Mla|
|Favorite Politician:||Narendra Modi, Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Car Collection:||Toyota Fortuner|
|Salary:||Rs 1,87,000 + other allowance|
|Net Worth:||3 Crore (as in 2014)|
Also, read this, Businessman VG Siddhartha
Kuldeep Singh is an Indian politician. He hails from the Hindu family of Unnao, Uttar Pradesh, India. He is active in politics since 2002. The first time, Kuldeep Singh won the election from the Unnao Sardar as Bahujan Samaj Party Candidate.
His victory became notable as BSP won that seat first time since independence. Later he joined the Samajwadi Party and won the seat from Bangemau in 2007. In 2017, Kuldeep Singh joined India’s major political entity ‘Bharatiya Janata Party’. He elected for the legislative election from Bangamaru as a BJP candidate.
In 2017, Kuldeep Singh Sengar became the headline of news as he was arrested in April on charges on a rape case. Again on 29 July 2019, A The police had filed a murder case against Kuldeep Singh Sengar and nine others after the rape survivor’s family filed the complaint alleging conspiracy behind the incident.
Kuldeep Singh Age, Caste, Family, Wife, Son, Daughter & Religion
Kuldeep Singh was born in 1996 (age 53 years old; as in 2019). He belongs to the family of Unnao, Uttar Pradesh. his father’s name is Kamal Singh and mother’s name is not known. Kuldeep Singh Sengar has two brothers named ‘Atul Singh Sengar‘ and ‘Manoj Singh Sengar’. He believes in Hinduism and holds Indian nationality. In addition, He is Kshatriya (Rajput) by caste.
Kuldeep Singh married a politician Sangeeta Sengar. The couple has two daughters. There is not much known about his other family members. girlfriend, son or any affairs.
Kuldeep hails from the Unnao, Uttar Pradesh, India. He completed his primary education from the Raja Shankar Sahay Inter College, Unnao, UP Board Allahabad. He is very interested in Indian politics since his young age.
- In 2002, Kuldeep Singh Sengar became elected an MLA from Unnao Sardar as the candidate of Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP). It became a very important victory for the BSP party as they won the seat first time since Independence.
- In 2007, Kuldeep Singh joined the Samajwadi Party (SP) and elected for the MLA from Bangarmaru.
- Also, In 2012, Kuldeep again won the seat of MLA from the Bangarmaru on a Samajwadi Party (SP) ticket.
- In 2017, Kuldeep joined to larget Indian political party ‘Bharatiya Janata Party‘. He elected an MLA from Bangarmaru on a BJP ticket.
Apart from politics, Kuldeep Singh also runs a Jewellery Business.
Rape & Murder Case
- Kuldeep Singh allegedly raped 17 years old teen in Unnao. On 13 April 2018, He was taken by the Central Bureau of Investigation and arrested on the order given by Allahabad High Court. Also, the First Information reports (FIR) were logged. Moreover, the CBI has corroborated the survivor’s charge of rape. He has been booked under 4 sections of the Indian Penal Code and Protection of Children from Sexual Offences.
- On 29 July 2019, Victim’s two aunties were killed when a truck rammed the car they were traveling in. Moreover, The rape case victim and her lawyer were seriously injured. The driver was associated with the Kuldeep Sengar. He also threatened the family that, “they would be killed one way or the other” if they did not withdraw the complaint. The Police had filed the murder case against Sengar and the other nine after the rape survivor’s family filed a complaint alleging conspiracy behind the incident. His brother Manoj Singh Sengar has also mentioned in the FIR.
- A special court convicted expelled BJP member and MLA Kuldeep Sengar on 16th December 2019 for raping a minor girl from Unnao. He has been convicted under 120 B (criminal conspiracy), 363 (Kidnapping), 366 (Kidnapping or harassing women for marriage), 376 (rape and other related sections) and POCSO.
- One charge related to Disobedience to order duly promulgated by a public servant. (IPC section 188)
- One charge of Assult or criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty (IPC Section 353)
- In April 2018, a 17 years old girl from Unnao district accused him of gang-raping her along with his accomplices
- On 11 April 2018, He booked under Sections 363 (punishment for kidnapping), 366 (abducting and inducing a girl), 376 (punishment for rape), and 506 (criminal intimidation) of the Indian Penal Code.
- On 29 July 2019, He accused of the murder attempt and filed a murder case against him by survivor’s family.
Facts of Kuldeep Singh
Does Kuldeep Singh smoke?: Not Known
Does Kuldeep drinks alcohol?: Not Known
Kuldeep Sigh is considered one of the most powerful Thakur leader in Uttar Pradesh.
According to the source, He has a close relation with Raghuraj Pratap Singh aka Raja Bhaiya.
Kuldeep’s wife Sangeeta is also an active politician and held the post of Zila Panchayat Chairman, Unnao.
When the Unnao rape case became the news headline, victim women with her family member protested outside the residence of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath. Moreover, They threatened to commit suicide, alleging that the police refused to take action against the MLA despite her complaint.
UP police have arrested the victim’s father Pappu Singh, who later died in the police custody. Later on 10 April 2018, the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) issued the notice to the UP Government and police on the death of the victim’s father.
According to Uttar Pradesh Deputy Chief Minister Dinesh Sharma, BJP MLA Kuldeep Singh Sengar has already been suspended from the party.
Actress Richa Chadda, Payal Rohatgi, and many other celebrities have supported the victim by tweet against the MLA.