Gul Panag is an Indian actress, Model, Politician, and social activist. She is a very beautiful and hardworking person. Panag started her acting career in Bollywood cinema with the 2003 film Dhoop. Since then she did several television shows and movies that gave her name and fame. She is known for film Dor, Dhoop and Ab Tak Chhappan 2.
Check out more about her biography and lifestyle.
Gul Panag Age
She was born on 3 January 1979 in Chandigarh city, India. Gul Panag’s age is 40 years. In addition, she belongs to a family of retired Lieutenant General of the Indian Army.
Gul Panag Wiki
Well, here is all in short about actress Gul Panag’s personal life. Let us have a look at the table.
|Gul Panag Wiki|
|Real Name||Gulkirat Kaur Panag|
|Birthdate||3 January 1979|
|Religion | Caste||Punjabi, Sikhism|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Politician, Activist|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Modeling, Biking|
|Debut Appearance||Dhoop (2003)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Height||5.6 in Feet|
1.68 in Meter
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Family Background, Education|
|Parents||Harcharanjit Singh Panag(Retired Army Officer)|
|Mother Name||Gurjit Kaur|
|Brother Name||Sherbir Singh|
|Born Place||Chandigrah, Punjab, India|
|College||Punjab University, Chandigrah|
|Education Qualification||Bachelors in Mathematics|
Masters in Political Science
|Boyfriend, Husband, Marriage|
|Social Media Accounts|
Gul Panag Biography
Gul Panag was born in Chandigarh city, India. She did an education from Sangrur in Panjab. Panag’s father was in the army so they shifted to different places across India and abroad.
As a result, Panag studied in 14 different schools including Kendriya Vidyalaya(Chandigarh), The Lawrence School, Lovedale & International School of Lusaka(Zambia), etc.
Then after she completed her Bachelor’s in Mathematics from Punjab University, Patiyala, and masters in Political Science from Punjab University, Chandigarh.
Panag is a very talented and ambitious girl since her childhood and acting has always been her passion.
She is also a social activist and runs an NGO named Colonel Shamsher Singh Foundation, works for education, equality and disaster management.
Panag’s father, Harcharanjit Singh Panag is a retired Lieutenant General of the Indian Army. Her mother’s name is Gurjit Kaur.
Panag has one stepbrother, Shabir Singh. Furthermore, she belongs to a Punjabi family and follows the Sikhism religion.
Gul Panag Husband, Marriage, and Son
Actress Gul Panag married her long-time boyfriend, Rishi Attari on 13 March 2011. Gul’s husband Rishi is an airplane pilot.
The Marriage was held in a Gurudwara in Chandigarh with a traditional Sikh Ceremony. The couple gave birth to a son named Nihal in 2018.
Panag started her career in 2003 with the film ‘Dhoop’, as Peehu Verma.
From 2005 to 2010, she appeared in Jurm(2005), Dor(2006), Manorama Six Feet Under(2007), Summer 2007(2008), Hello(2008), Anubhav(2009), Straight(2009), Rann(2010) & Hello Darling(2010).
In 2009, Panag was the Twitter face for Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week. Panag is the brand ambassador of Tata Sky, along with Aamir Khan. She also appeared in many advertisements on television and print media.
Then from 2011 to 2019, she appeared in movies such as Turning 30(2011), Fasto(2012), Sikandar(2013), Ab Tak Chahappan 2(2015), Ambasariya(2016), Student Of The Year 2(2019) & Bypass Road(2019).
Gul Panag also did some television shows such as Star Plus’s Kashmeer, Kismey Kitna Hai Dam, Musafir Hoon Yaaron; Zee TV’s Khoobsurat, and Vijay Jyoti.
Actress Gul Panag made her digital debut with Prime Video’s The Family Man web-series. For the film, she acted the role of Saloni along with Manoj Bajpayee, Priyamani, and Abrar Qazi.
Awards & Medals
- In 1999, Panag won Miss India title and also crowned Miss Beautiful Smile at the same Pageant.
- She is the two-time gold medalist of the Annual National Inter-University Debate Competition.
- In 2007, She received Zee Cine Critics Award for Best Actress for ‘Dor(2007)’.
Some interesting facts about Actress Gul Panag
- Does Gul Panag smoke? No
- Does Gul Panag drink alcohol? Not Known
- Panag is a former beauty queen who competed in the Miss Universe pageant.
- Panag is an avid biker and she debuted on the racing track at Mahindra Racing’s M4Electro in Spain.
- She was the candidate of Aam Aadmi Party form Chandigarh in 2014 Lok Sabha Elections in which she came in the third position.
- Panag is interested in sports and public speaking since childhood and also won many state and national level debate competition.
- She also participated in India Against Corruption movement.
- In 2010, she ran at Delhi Half Marathon in November.
- Panag is very popular on social media platforms such as Instagram(316K), Facebook(321K) and Twitter(2.9M).
- She is very active on social media and uploads pictures of his personal and professional life often.
So, that’s all about actress Gul Panag’s biography. At the end of the article, let us know your favorite personality’s name in the comment box.