Devi Vaibhavishriji is a famous Katha exponent from India. She is best known for her spiritual & religious discourses on Shrimad Bhagwat Katha, Shrimad Devi Bhagwat, Shiv Mahapuran & Shri Ram Charit Manas. Mostly, she delivers her speeches in Marathi and Hindi language. Check out more about Devi Vaibhavishriji from the given article.
Devi Vaibhavishriji Wiki
Lets read some quick info from the given table.
|Real Name:||Devi Vaibhavishrji|
|Nick Name:||Not Known|
|Profession:||Religious Leader, Spiritual Orator, Motivational Speaker, Singer & Musical Artist|
|Famous for:||1. Her spiritual speeches and songs|
2. Awarded as 'Yuva Adhyatmik Guru'
|Date of Birth:||16 October 1991 (Wednesday)|
|Age:||27 Years (in 2019)|
|College:||Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University|
|Husband/Spouse:||Datta Alekar (Art of Living Program Faculty)|
|Residence:||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Award:||1. Yuva Adhyatmik Guru Award|
2. Sant Seva Shri Award
|Famous Bhajan:||1. Shankara Sadasiva|
2. Chhitthi Padkar
3. Ashtalaxmi Stotram
Also, read this, Jaya Kishori Ji
Devi Vaibhavishriji was born and brought up into a Brahmin family of Amravati, Maharashtra. She completed her schooling and graduation from the local school and college of her hometown. It is said that upon noticing the dazzling glow on Her face, an Astrologer had predicted that this child would shine like a star and spread the ancient knowledge of Puranas all over Humanity.
Vaibhavishriji was very influenced by her parents, grandparents & many spiritual saints during her childhood. She started singing spiritual songs and speeches at a very little age of 8 years. Moreover, At the age of 13, Devi Vaibhavishriji did her first Katha on Shrimad Bhagvat & Tulsi Ramayan. She was very good at her voice and accent.
In 2008, Devi Vaibhavishriji met to spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravishankar for the first time. She got inspired for pranayama, meditation, and chants by Sri Ravishankar. After then, She became the conductor of Indian culture and Hinduism. Moreover, She also presents herself as a social reformer and motivator of public welfare.
By the time, Devi Vaibhavishriji became very popular across the country for her spiritual Katha & social work. She also awarded as ‘Yuva Adhyatmik Guru Puraskar‘ and ‘Sant Sevasri‘ in 2019. Currently, She has thousands of followers on the internet and social media.
Devi Vaibhavishriji Age, Family, Marriage, Caste & Religion
Devi Vaibhavishriji was born on 16 October 1991 (age 27 years old; as in 2019), Wednesday during Navratri. She was born to the brahmin family of Amravati city of Maharashtra. Her father’s name is Madanrao Pande and her mother’s name is Suvarna Pande. Vaibhavishriji has a one younger sister named Vaishnavi. She follows Hinduism and holds Indian nationality. In addition, Vaibhavishriji is a Hindu Brahmin by caste.
Devi Vaibhavishiriji is married to Datta Alekar who is faculty in the Art of Living organization. Currently, She resides with her family in Pune, Maharashtra.
Education & Career
Devi Vaibhavishriji was born and brought up into the hindu brahmin family of Maharashtra. She completed her schooling and primary education from the local school of her hometown. After that, She appeared for the Bachelor of Arts at Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University.
Devi Vaibhavishriji was inspired by her parents, grandparents and many saints. While continuing her education, She started singing spiritual songs at the age of 8. Moreover, She did her first Katha of Shrimad Bhagavad in 2003. Devi Vaibhavishriji met too many spiritual leaders such as Sri Sri Ravishankar, Acharya Swami Govind Devgiri, Rasik Pithadhiswar, Janmajeysharan Ji Maharaj and etc. She got inspired to spread yoga, pranayama, meditation, and chants.
From 2003 to present, Pujya Devi Vaibhavishriji has done Katha in every city of Maharashtra. Mostly, She delivers her speeches in pure forms of Hindi and Marathi. She gives a speech related to living life with incidents and stories such as Shrimad Bhagvat, Devi Bhagavatam, Tulasi Ramayana, Shiv Mahapuran, Shri Guru Geeta and many more.
- Pujya Vaibhavishriji is involved in many social & religious activities. She helps poor people, monks, necessary grants for the poor students, marriage of poor girls and much more.
- She is a very active personality to provide medical services to old and sick poor people.
- Devi Vaibhavishriji is also active in many ways regarding the extreme pathetic condition of cows in India.
- Deviji organizes free group marriages for socially backward and needy people during her kathas.
- She is very active about saving nature and used to organize a campaign of tree plantation.
Devi Vaibhavishriji has received many awards and honors for her contribution to society’s wellness. Thousands of lives have been experienced peace, harmony, and joy through the knowledge of her oratory skills and sweet singing voice.
- In 2019, 9th Indian Student Parliament, MIT School of Government has presented her with the ‘Aadarsh Yuva Adhyatmik Guru Puraskar‘.
- In February 2019, Vaibhavishriji has received “Sant Seva Shree” award by state general secretary of Maharashtra Dr. Ranjeet Patil
Facts of Devi Vaibhavishriji
- Vaibhavishriji is very fluent in different languages like Sanskrit, Hindi, Marathi, and English. Mostly, She delivers her speeches in Hindi and Marathi.
- Moreover, Pujya Devi’s main motto is to make human life joyful, holy and virtuous through Kathas.
- Apart from Katha, She is an active faculty at the Art of Living, Pune. She teaches Yoga, Meditation, and Sudarshan Kriya.
- She also runs two youtube channels in Hindi and Marathi language. In which, She uploads spiritual videos, songs and much more. Her official Hindi youtube channel is ‘DeviVaibhavishriji‘ and Marathi channel ‘Vaibhavishriji Marathi‘.
- She is an active personality on social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and many other platforms.
- Her official Instagram is ‘vaibhavishriji‘ and official Facebook is ‘vaibhavishriji‘
- Devi Vaibhavishriji’s famous bhajans & songs are available at the SoundCloud platform. Her profile at the soundcloud is ‘vaibhavishriji‘